AirGorilla air purifier marketing explained
Click here for more information on the Indoor Air Quality Danger Levels
AirGorilla PCO/UV N-Duct Unit
Technology So Powerful It's Used On Nuclear Submarines
- Two 16 inch, Dual UV lamps
- Easily installed, only cut one hole
- Maintenance free, lamp and filter screen never needs cleaning
- Lethal to viruses and bacteria, except some spores
- Destroys VOCs
- Eliminates odors
- No Ozone!
- Extensive Warranty, 5 years for unit and 9,000 hours for lamps
AirGorilla sales brochure
AirGorilla installation manual
AirGorilla owners manual
The AirGorilla air purifier is lacking in one very important aspect of the indoor air quality problem, there is no filter to remove the offending particles and allergens. According to their lab report, the AirGorilla does remove up to 55% of suspended particles in the test chamber, but without a filter to arrest these particles, one can only wonder where those particles are going.
The marketing brochure describes the ability of the AirGorilla air purifier to sanitize the air, much like using UV lamps alone. The addition of the photocatalyst goes one step further in sanitizing the air by the removal of odors and some gases.
The statement made concerning the AirGorilla PCO/UV N-Duct Unit being maintenance-free is simply not true. According to the owners manual there are specific instructions for changing the ultra-violet bulbs after 1 year of use. We definitely consider this maintenance as do most of our customers.
Since there are 8,760 hours in one year, the ultra-violet lamp is considered a one year bulb, as are most. The Electro-Breeze Duct Mount UV kit includes an ultra-violet lamp with a 2 year effective service life.
We would not recommend the AirGorilla PCO/UV N-Duct Unit as the best solution for improving your indoor air quality.
Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV Kit
The perfect combination to remove all indoor air pollutants
- 97% efficient down to 0.3 microns
- Germicidal ultra-violet lamp
- Two-year life on ultra-violet lamp
- Carbon core helps reduce volatile organic compounds, odors and gases
- System monitor included to check system operation at a glance
- Easy installation with instructions included
- Replacement pad gets changed every 2-4 months
- No ozone produced from air cleaner panel or UV lamp
- 5-year warranty
Your purchase includes the Electro Breeze
air cleaner panel in your size, a UV germicidal lamp, mounting plate
assembly, monitor and five replacement pads. Change your first pad
after one month of use, then change out every 2-4 months, thereafter.
Electro Breeze DMUV kit $545.00
(less than 24x24 or 570 sq in)
Electro Breeze DMUV kit (Oversize) $565.00
(24x24 or larger than 570 sq in)
Please note that secure checkout will be through our parent company Air Life Environmental Products, LLC. Thank you.