Our mission is to rescue the victims of abusive high pressure sales by empowering them with information, rewarding them with savings and retaining them with customer service.
Notice: All prices in US dollars
AprilAire 5000 electronic air cleaner marketing explained
Click here for more information on the Indoor Air Quality Danger Levels
AprilAire 5000 electronic air cleaner
Nobody makes clean air easier
- Removes 0.01 micron particles at a rate of 80%
- Removes 0.035 micron particles at a rate of 94%
- Over 72 sq ft of filter media
- Traps particles 3 microns and larger at a rate of 99%
- Filter media lasts one year (depending on conditions)
- No electronic cells to clean
- Silent operation
- 2-year warranty
AprilAire 5000 sales brochure
AprilAire 5000 installation manual
AprilAire 5000 owners manual
AprilAire 5000 specification sheet
The AprilAire 5000 electronic air cleaner is lacking two very important aspects of the indoor air quality problem. There are no features to kill bacteria, viruses or other live micro-organisms, nor a feature to remove or reduce odors or gases.
While electronic air cleaners are high efficiency and quite effective at particle removal, they offer nothing for the other two Danger Levels of air cleaning.
The cost for the AprilAire 5000 electronic air cleaner plus the cost of a licensed contractor to modify your duct work to have it installed, can easily exceed the cost of purchasing the Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV kit.
Any of the electronic air cleaners on the market can easily be replaced for a fraction of the price, by the Electro Breeze air cleaner panel alone. High efficiency air cleaning to compliment your current air cleaning components.
We would not recommend the AprilAire 5000 electronic air cleaner as the best solution for improving your indoor air quality.
Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV Kit
The perfect combination to remove all indoor air pollutants
- 97% efficient down to 0.3 microns
- Germicidal ultra-violet lamp
- Two-year life on ultra-violet lamp
- Carbon core helps reduce volatile organic compounds, odors and gases
- System monitor included to check system operation at a glance
- Easy installation with instructions included
- Replacement pad gets changed every 2-4 months
- No ozone produced from air cleaner panel or UV lamp
- 5-year warranty
Your purchase includes the Electro Breeze
air cleaner panel in your size, a UV germicidal lamp, mounting plate
assembly, monitor and five replacement pads. Change your first pad
after one month of use, then change out every 2-4 months, thereafter.
Electro Breeze DMUV kit $545.00
(less than 24x24 or 570 sq in)
Electro Breeze DMUV kit (Oversize) $565.00
(24x24 or larger than 570 sq in)
Click here for replacement UV bulbs and replacement filter pads.
Please note that secure checkout will be through our parent company Air Life Environmental Products, LLC. Thank you.