Our mission is to rescue the victims of abusive high pressure sales by empowering them with information, rewarding them with savings and retaining them with customer service.
Notice: All prices in US dollars
Carrier electronic air cleaner comparison
Click here for more information on the Indoor Air Quality Danger Levels
Carrier electronic air cleaner
Breath of spring-fresh air...year-round
- Fully assembled and ready for installation
- Low operating cost, compares to a 40-watt bulb
- Air flow sensor on Model 2020. Turns unit on only when furnace blower is on.
- Easy clean electronic cells and prefilter
- Can be installed vertical or horizontal
- 5-year warranty
Carrier sales brochure
Carrier owners manual
Carrier homeowners guide
The Carrier electronic air cleaner can be used to collect dust, but is ineffective for the removal of Danger Level 2 or Danger Level 3 triggers. You would need to add ultraviolet lights and carbon to this system to match the performance of the Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV kit.
The Carrier electronic air cleaner provides no specifications for its efficiency. Most electronic air cleaners are very efficient, but suffer from the need for frequent cleaning to retain their efficiency. The Carrier electronic air cleaner is no exception, needing to be cleaned every two months for most applications.
According to the owners manual, the Carrier electronic air cleaner does produce ozone and, as with all electrostatic precipitators, ozone production increases as the cells load with contaminants. Read here about the EPA and ozone.
The cost for the Carrier electronic air cleaner plus the cost of a licensed contractor to modify your duct work to have it installed, can easily exceed the cost of purchasing the Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV kit.
Any of the electronic air cleaners on the market can easily be replaced for a fraction of the price, by the Electro Breeze air cleaner panel alone.
We would not recommend the Carrier electronic air cleaner as the best solution for improving your indoor air quality.
Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV Kit
The perfect combination to remove all indoor air pollutants
- 97% efficient down to 0.3 microns
- Germicidal ultra-violet lamp
- Two-year life on ultra-violet lamp
- Carbon core helps reduce volatile organic compounds, odors and gases
- System monitor included to check system operation at a glance
- Easy installation with instructions included
- Replacement pad gets changed every 2-4 months
- No ozone produced from air cleaner panel or UV lamp
- 5-year warranty
Your purchase includes the Electro Breeze
air cleaner panel in your size, a UV germicidal lamp, mounting plate
assembly, monitor and five replacement pads. Change your first pad
after one month of use, then change out every 2-4 months, thereafter.
Electro Breeze DMUV kit $545.00
(less than 24x24 or 570 sq in)
Electro Breeze DMUV kit (Oversize) $565.00
(24x24 or larger than 570 sq in)
Click here for replacement UV bulbs and replacement filter pads.
Please note that secure checkout will be through our parent company Air Life Environmental Products, LLC. Thank you.