Our mission is to rescue the victims of abusive high pressure sales by empowering them with information, rewarding them with savings and retaining them with customer service.
Notice: All prices in US dollars
Bryant electronic air cleaner effectiveness
Click here for more information on the Indoor Air Quality Danger Levels
Bryant electronic air cleaner
Enjoy the benefits of cleaner indoor air
- Fully assembled and ready for installation
- Low operating cost, less than operating a 60-watt bulb
- Built-in monthly cell cleaner reminder
- Air flow sensor is standard. Turns unit on only when furnace blower is on.
- Easy clean electronic cells and prefilter
- Can be installed vertical or horizontal
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet can support up to 400 lbs
- 5-year warranty
Bryant sales brochure
Bryant owners manual
Bryant specification sheet
The Bryant electronic air cleaner is designed as a dust collector. Without the addition of ultraviolet lights and carbon element, the Bryant electronic air cleaner is not effective to control Danger Level 2 or Danger Level 3 contaminants.
Surprisingly, the Bryant electronic air cleaner is not described as a high efficiency air cleaner. The highest efficiency reported in their material is 68% and no particle size is associated with that figure. At this rate, 32% of the particles are passing right through and then sticking to whatever has an opposite charge, usually curtains, TV screen, furniture, etc.
According to the owners manual, the Bryant electronic air cleaner does produce ozone and, as with all electrostatic precipitators, ozone production increases as the cells load with contaminants. Read here about the EPA and ozone.
The cost for the Bryant electronic air cleaner plus the cost of a licensed contractor to modify your duct work to have it installed, can easily exceed the cost of purchasing the Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV kit.
Any of the electronic air cleaners on the market can easily be replaced for a fraction of the price, by the Electro Breeze air cleaner panel alone.
We would not recommend the Bryant electronic air cleaner as the best solution for improving your indoor air quality.
Electro Breeze Duct Mount UV Kit
The perfect combination to remove all indoor air pollutants
- 97% efficient down to 0.3 microns
- Germicidal ultra-violet lamp
- Two-year life on ultra-violet lamp
- Carbon core helps reduce volatile organic compounds, odors and gases
- System monitor included to check system operation at a glance
- Easy installation with instructions included
- Replacement pad gets changed every 2-4 months
- No ozone produced from air cleaner panel or UV lamp
- 5-year warranty
Your purchase includes the Electro Breeze
air cleaner panel in your size, a UV germicidal lamp, mounting plate
assembly, monitor and five replacement pads. Change your first pad
after one month of use, then change out every 2-4 months, thereafter.
Electro Breeze DMUV kit $645.00
(less than 24x24 or 570 sq in)
Electro Breeze DMUV kit (Oversize) $665.00
(24x24 or larger than 570 sq in)
Click here for replacement UV bulbs and replacement filter pads.
Please note that secure checkout will be through our parent company Air Life Environmental Products, LLC. Thank you.